Traveling is the world’s greatest teacher. For some people traveling is full of charm and adventures. They used to learn from their travel experience. Traveling in India is considered as an opportunity to get the best lessons of life. Here you will learn life-changing lessons from Indian Spirituality and traditions:
Ancient Life Discipline:-
Yoga is the science which has been practiced in India for centuries. Many people visit India to have a life-changing experience by learning yoga and meditation. Best places to learn yoga are:
- Chennai “Home to Yoga Institutes”:- Chennai is the home to oldest yoga training institutions like Asana Andiappan College of Yoga & Research Centre and Krishnamacharya Yoga Mandiram. Here you can seek the gentle yoga practice under expert instructors.
- Rishikesh “International Yoga Festival 2019”:- International Yoga festival 2019 is going to be held in Rishikesh, is a sacred destination. It is celebrated every year from 1st to 7th Also, Parmarth Niketan in Rishikesh is a wonderful spiritual place for yoga.
- Pune “Yoga in Classic Way”:- Follow the essence of yoga withthe classic way in Pune. RamamaniIyengar Memorial Yoga Institute is the most famous for helping the practitioner to achieve perfection in this field.
Respect to Culture& Tradition:-
India is a land of diversity; here you will find people with different religions, culture, and society. Here you will see people living in perfect manner with respect to each other’s culture. India set an example of living with integrity while having variety of food, culture, fashion, dance form, language, and tradition.Take a dip into the cities that are best in culture and heritage:
- Mysore, Karnataka:- It is a well-known city where people with various religion, culture, and religion live peacefully. Mysore accounts for the existence of different groups of people living with unity.
- Kolkata, West Bengal:- Kolkata is the city of writers, poets, novelists, and actors. The city is the combination of Hindu and Bengali culture. 5 days celebration of Hindu goddess Durga is the biggest festival of Bengali Hindus.
- Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh:- Gwalior is a city which holds people of different religions with Hindus as majority. Other religions include Islam, Jainism, Sikhism, and Christianity.
- Bhubaneshwar and Puri:- It is home to different groups of people who live with their own trademark of folklore, songs, dances, arts and crafts.
Be Friendly and Helpful:-
Indian people are so good and they will be always there if you need them. They treat tourists and guests as “God”.
- Here you will find people with extraordinary kindness. Like if you feel lost and ask for the way, some people will invite you into their home. No matter they are poor or rich; they will be happy to invite you.
- Money can’t buy happiness. They believe that it takes nothing to be friendly and helpful.
- You will see their respect, trust, and faith; which is uncommon these days.
Love for God:-
India is referred to as own country of God. Here you can learn a lot of spiritual things from different places:
- Learn from Dalai Lama, Dharamshala:- A place in India which makes the Hindus and Buddhists live together. Many people come here to get peace in their lives, in 10 days of silence practice.Here you will have a great spiritual experience.
Bodh Gaya, Centre of Buddhism:- Bodh Gaya, Buddha Monastery provides meditation courses every month. Buddhism is famous for encouraging their followers to pursue inner silence and self-satisfied life.