Delta Has Opened Pop-up “Middle-Seat Lounge” For Passengers At Logan International Airport!
Delta has just introduced a very creative concept and partnered up with Coca-Cola to offer a special treat for those who are stuck in the middle seat. The Atlanta-based companies are offering a pop-up “Middle Seat Lounge” at Boston Logan International on Monday for only 1 day.
It is located near gate A11 at BOS, customers visiting the Middle Seat Lounge can:
- Share a Coke and conversation at the “Share a Coke” Beverage Station
- Play games with their fellow middle guests
- Meet current Celtics TV Analyst and former NBA Champion Brian Scalabrine
- Receive a 3-pack of specially branded Coca-Cola bottles so they can Share a Coke with their seatmates, snap a selfie of the row and enter to win a trip on Delta
All customers need is their Delta boarding pass and they can pop into the exclusive Middle Seat Lounge before their flight out of Boston Logan International Airport (BOS). The middle seat customer will enjoy the royal treatment and Share a Coke with fellow middle seat travelers in the lounge, and can even win a trip with Delta once onboard by posting a selfie with their seatmates.
The managing director of Delta Julieta McCurry said, “From getting the VIP treatment with fellow middle seat travelers in the lounge to a surprise onboard, we wanted to recognize Boston middle seat customers in a unique way that will brighten their Monday.”
The Coca-Cola North America’s Vice President of Coca-Cola, Lou Grill said, Coca-Cola is excited to partner with Delta to help celebrate middle seat travelers and provide them with a special beverage experience during their time at Boston-Logan International Airport and onboard. This unique opportunity to Share a Coke with fellow seatmates is another way to create meaningful moments and enhance our fans’ travel experience.”
The partnership between Delta and Coca-Cola’s began in 1927. Now, the airline offers Coca-Cola products on all flights and in Delta Sky Clubs, serving millions of drinks per year.
Delta’s Director — New England Sales, Charlie Schewe said, “From growing our Boston network to offering lie-flat beds in Delta One on flights to San Francisco and Los Angeles to having two Delta Sky Clubs for guests to enjoy in Boston, we are investing in creating an unmatched experience for customers — one that’s right for every customer on every flight.”
Other Offering Facilities:
- This summer Delta will grow its total Boston peak-day departures to 112, reaching 17 international destinations.
- This October, Delta will launch is 50th and 51st nonstop service from Boston to Las Vegas and Philadelphia.
- It will also offer seasonal service to New Orleans, Savannah and Charleston, and new flights to top business markets.
- Delta has a state-of-the-art facility at BOS, and two Delta Sky Clubs for guests to enjoy in Terminal A.
- Air Flight Booking (14)
- Airline Reviews (17)
- Airport Reviews (11)
- Business Class Travel (1)
- Canada to India Flights (9)
- Cancellation Policy (6)
- Cheap flights to india (14)
- Do You Know (35)
- Last Minute Flights To India (6)
- Late Night Flights (1)
- latest (13)
- NEWS (213)
- Non Stop Flights (1)
- Pet Travel Policies Of Top Airlines (1)
- Restricted Items (1)
- Travel Tips (39)
- Uncategorized (1)
- US to India Flight Deals (4)
- USA to india business class flights (15)
- USA To India Flights (13)
- Visa Information (4)