Travel + Leisure’s Best International Airports 2023: Mumbai Airport Ranks 4th!
Since 2013, the year Travel + Relief introduced many airports to the world’s best awards. However, Singapore Changi has remained among the best international airports 2023 at the forefront of the rankings, and Mumbai Airport ranked 4th in it. Besides that, we can’t think of a better airport in the world, as many voters have written. However, the array of international airports on the list built on several factors. These comprise entry, security check-in, dining out, drinking out, shopping, and design. After all, many travelers have expressed a desire for longer layovers due to the abundance of amenities. So let’s discuss the best international airports 2023.
How does voting work?
The best airport in the world gets chosen through an annual survey. Where people from all over the world discuss their favourite hotels, resorts, cities, islands, cruise ships, spas, airlines, and more. However, the 685,000 total votes are cast at over 85000 different locations, including hotels, cities, and cruise lines. Participants should select either an average, above average, below average, or poor rating for each mannerism. Thus, the final scores are simply the averages of these comments.
What people loved
People continued to favour big hubs in Asia and the Middle East, where multiple large flights. Connect. Therefore, these airports offer so many facilities for rest and relaxation, as well as shopping and entertainment. In contrast, Copenhagen dropped off the list last year, and Hong Kong International Airport ranked sixth in 2022. However, Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport in Mumbai, India, which debuted at number four, may have caught everyone off guard the most this year. The seventh Istanbul airport, on the other hand, is a relative newcomer designed to handle 90 million passengers per year. Singapore Changi Airport thus takes home the prize once again this year.
List of best international airports of 2023
1. Singapore Changi Airport (Singapore)
2. Dubai Airport (Dubai United Arab Emirates)
3. Hamad International airport (Doha, Qatar)
4. Chhatrapati Shivaji International airport (Mumbai)
5. Incheon International airport (Incheon south Korea)
6. Haneda International Airport (Tokyo Japan)
7. Istanbul Airport (Istanbul Turkey)
8. Abu Dhabi international airport (Abu Dhabi United Arab Emirates)
9. Zurich Airport (Zurich Switzerland)
10. Narita International airport (Narita Japan)
Every traveller hopes to find a luxurious, comfortable, and entertaining airport for his extended layovers. Therefore, we have provided a list of the best international airports 2023. So that your journey is as comfortable and trouble-free as possible, and you can enjoy every minute of it. And for more such information, stay connected with MintFares.
- Air Flight Booking (14)
- Airline Reviews (18)
- Airport Reviews (12)
- Business Class Travel (1)
- Canada to India Flights (9)
- Cancellation Policy (6)
- Cheap flights to india (15)
- Do You Know (39)
- Last Minute Flights To India (6)
- Late Night Flights (2)
- latest (18)
- NEWS (217)
- Non Stop Flights (1)
- Pet Travel Policies Of Top Airlines (1)
- Restricted Items (1)
- Travel India (4)
- Travel Tips (45)
- Uncategorized (1)
- US to India Flight Deals (4)
- USA to india business class flights (15)
- USA To India Flights (13)
- Visa Information (4)