Top 5 Best Airlines Of India 2019
A company which is running a fleet of airplane is known as an Airline. India has so many Airlines but among them are some which offers the best class services and facilities for the passengers. Some of us might pick the tickets based on the least expensive tickets. While other passengers might book keeping in mind the food, entertainment and the service.
There are some things that one should keep in mind while selecting an airline for example seat comfort, leg room, time taken to deliver baggage and the overall experience. Based on all these parameters, these are the best airlines in India:
Indigo is a low-cost Indian airline headquartered in Gurgaon. With the best customer feedback in every section and enjoys the top position in this list. That is why it is known as Indian low-cost airline company. The airline has a top performance for On-time performance. The company was founded in 2006. The primary hub of the airline is at Indira Gandhi Airport, Delhi.
Indigo is the largest airline in India as per passengers carried and the fleet size. Besides that, the airline has 82 destinations with a 247 fleet size. You should also know that being a low-cost airline this airline serves the passengers with economy class only. But the airline does not provide complimentary meals on any of its flights, but you can have a buy-on-board in-flight meal.
Features of Indigo:
- Quality and detail key to good service
- Using technology smartly
Includes vegetarian & non-vegetarian on-board food options for purchase during your flight
Spicejet laid its foundation in 2005 and the operations started from 18th May 2005. Primarily, the Airline Company has hubs at Chennai International Airport, Rajiv Gandhi International Airport in Hyderabad and Indira Gandhi international Airport Delhi.It is a low-cost airline and it’s headquartered is in Gurgaon. Furthermore, it is the second-largest airline on domestic level. The fleet of spice jet has 34 aircraft which flies to 49 destinations. You will be surprised to know that SpiceJet has moved away from the typical low-cost carrier service model of economy class-only seating.
Features of Spicejet:
- Spicejet offers food options to its customers.
- You will get comfortable seats.
Air India was founded in July 1930 named Tata Airlines and operations started from 15th October 1932. Also known as the Flag carrier airline of India, it is owned by Air India Limited (AIL). The company operates with a fleet size of 136 Aircraft including the Airbus and Boeing Aircrafts. The primary hubs of the airline are Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport and Indira Gandhi International Airport. Air India is currently flying to 94 destinations. Headquarter of the airline is in Delhi. Air India was founded by J. R. D. Tata
Features of Air India:
- Air India offers an in-flight entertainment option in some of its flights.
- Complimentary Refreshments/ meals are served on all Air India operated flights.
- Air India to Serve Free Alcoholic Beverages on International Flights
- Air India provides Economy class, premium economy class, and business class services to its customers.
Based out of Mumbai, this is another top low-cost carrier in India. The Primary hub of the Airline is Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport at Mumbai. The primary focus of this airline is Kempegowda International Airport at Bangalore and Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel International Airport at Ahmadabad. You will be surprised to know that GoAir Airlines operates over 325 daily flights to 32 destinations, including 25 domestic and 7 international destinations.
Features of GoAir:
- GoAir provides comfortable seats with greater legroom.
- Free meals service is another feature of GoAir airways.
- Increased baggage allowance is the best advantage of flying in GoAir.
- You also get priority boarding here.
Vistara is a full-service Indian origin airline. The airline is based in Gurgaon and its hub is at Indira Gandhi international airport. Besides that, the airline was founded in 2013. The airline has 34 destinations. In addition to the airline takes more than 1200 flights a week. Here you will get the best in-flight entertainment options with brilliant catering services.
Features of Vistara:
- Vistara offers complimentary wireless in-flight entertainment options to its passengers.
- Besides that, if you are a premium economy class customer you will get a welcome drink.
- You can buy food onboard or order it while booking the ticket by paying extra.
These are the top 5 best airlines of India in 2019.
- Air Flight Booking (14)
- Airline Reviews (17)
- Airport Reviews (11)
- Business Class Travel (1)
- Canada to India Flights (9)
- Cancellation Policy (6)
- Cheap flights to india (14)
- Do You Know (34)
- Last Minute Flights To India (6)
- Late Night Flights (1)
- latest (13)
- NEWS (213)
- Non Stop Flights (1)
- Pet Travel Policies Of Top Airlines (1)
- Restricted Items (1)
- Travel Tips (38)
- Uncategorized (1)
- US to India Flight Deals (4)
- USA to india business class flights (15)
- USA To India Flights (13)
- Visa Information (4)