American Airlines Plans To Add New Flights To Caribbean This Winter!
American Airlines customers will have new options to fly the Caribbean starting this winter. The airline will offer the more seasonal and year-round trip of new flights to the Caribbean.
This is the largest airline in the United States has unveiled its newest routes. The airline will provide its new flights:
- From Chicago O’Hare International Airport and Dallas Fort Worth International Airport to Aruba
- From Chicago O’Hare International Airport to the Cayman Islands, The Bahamas, and Turks and Caicos
- From Charlotte Douglas International Airport to Eleuthera and Marsh Harbour in the Bahamas.
- From Miami International Airport to St Vincent and the Grenadines.
These all routes will start from December 22. The flights originating from Chicago O’Hare International Airport will be for the duration of the winter season, while the others will be year-round flights.
Apart from this, the American Airlines will add an extra daily flight from Miami International Airport to Barbados, Curacao, The Bahamas, the Dominican Republic, Trinidad, and St Lucia for the winter. Those flights begin December 19.
Officials in Barbados take the benefit of the additional daily flight, have welcomed the new service and following a year of record-breaking growth, anticipate an even larger influx of US visitors with the latest uptick in flight service.
The Minister of Tourism and International Transport, Richard Sealy said, “The USA is a very important growth market for Barbados and the commitment we’ve seen from our airline partners to increase and enhance flight options is backing this trend.”
He also added, “As we know, ease and accessibility are primary drivers for customers’ consideration of a destination, and with this increased service from the Miami gateway, we anticipate even more success with visitor arrivals from the USA market.”
- Air Flight Booking (14)
- Airline Reviews (17)
- Airport Reviews (11)
- Business Class Travel (1)
- Canada to India Flights (9)
- Cancellation Policy (6)
- Cheap flights to india (14)
- Do You Know (34)
- Last Minute Flights To India (6)
- Late Night Flights (1)
- latest (13)
- NEWS (213)
- Non Stop Flights (1)
- Pet Travel Policies Of Top Airlines (1)
- Restricted Items (1)
- Travel Tips (38)
- Uncategorized (1)
- US to India Flight Deals (4)
- USA to india business class flights (15)
- USA To India Flights (13)
- Visa Information (4)