India is known for its unique beauty and cultural heritage. Every year many tourists fly to India to experience something new. Here we come with the best budget places to explore in 2019. Book cheap flights to India and discover these budget places for a planned trip.
- Andaman and Nicobar are blessed with beaches, landscapes, and coral reefs.
- Away from the shore of cities, you can find peace in these islands. You can enjoy various water activities such as snorkeling, Scuba diving, Parasailing, Jet Skiing, and undersea walking.
- You can also enjoy light and sound show and a museum with the glimpses representing years of India’s struggle for freedom at National Memorial i.e Cellular Jail.
- The place is not so costly you can enjoy various activities at the beach. Play games, dance, and swimming don’t cost for you.
- Lakshadweep is a famous tourist destination so don’t travel during peak season i.e December. Check for cheap flights to India and move for Lakshadweep for budget travel.
- Here you can enjoy the views of coral reef formation. Clearwater will let you see the fantastic coral reef formation.
- Water activities to enjoy here are scuba diving, snorkeling, parasailing, kayaking, sailing, fishing, water skiing, and deep sea fishing.
- For budget accommodation, you can stay at Government lodges. Moreover, there are eco-friendly cottages, resorts, and homestays.
- It is a popular hill station in Uttarakhand state. May to July is peak season for Nainital so avoid these months.
- Visit the Eco Cave Gardens which is famous for its interconnected rocky caves, hanging gardens and the musical fountain.
- It has numerous exotic places to explore within budget i.eJim Corbett National Park, Naina Devi Temple, and mall road for shopping.
- Naini Lake is a famous spot due to its beautiful looks encircled between the peaks of Great Himalayan.
Rann of Kutch:
- You might wonder about Rann of Kutch that what is there to see around except the wide expanse of white salt. But there are several things which will keep you entertained and full of spirit while exploring this place.
- Beautiful time is to explore sunset when the beautiful shade of orange falls on the white salt desert.
- You can enjoy the photo clicks on the white desert; it is a place where you can have an amazing photo-shoot.
- For a budget stay you must visit the Tent City of Dhordo; it has a beautiful place where you can enjoy the stay.
- A very famous festival RannUtsav is the best thing to witness here. In the offseason, you can see the normal fair i.emela called in a local language.
The twin cities Mathura and Vrindavan is a pilgrimage site of India. It is an ancient town full of temples and holy places
- Pagal Baba Temple is a major tourist attraction. It has eleven stories in all and has modern pieces of architecture views.
- The month of Janmashtami festival July/August is celebrated as the birthday of Lord Krishna. At that time thousands of devotees come here to enjoy the holy tradition with chanting, dancing, singing etc.
- Madan Mohan temple, Rangaji Temple, Banke Bihari Temple, and Krishna Balram ISKCON temple are popular which you must visit.
- For a budget stay there are few hotels in the town so the guest house at ISKCON temple is also a good option to stay.