Top 5 Budget Holiday Destinations In India For 2022
India is known for its unique beauty and cultural heritage. The country has been attracting several International tourists every year with its diversity and richness in culture. It is due to such diversity only that even the domestic tourists of the country are quite fond of experiencing different states of the country. Whether you are a domestic tourist or someone from some other country, you can come across ample cheap holiday destinations in India to explore and fall in love with.Â
Here we come with the best budget places to explore in 2019. Book cheap flights to India and discover these budget places for a planned trip.
The Andaman and Nicobar Islands surely seem like a precious jewel for the Indian tourism industry. If you are in love with scenic landscape beauties and wish to experience fresh air gorgeous beaches, this is one of the best destinations to look out for. If you have been looking for the best family vacation destinations on a budget in India, you can surely check out Andaman and Nicobar.Â
Go scuba diving or underwater walking to have a view of the beautiful coral reefs or increase your adrenaline with jet skiing or parasailing. Also, you can spend some peaceful time learning about the history and culture of the place. Do not miss out on the local seafood experience while you are traveling to this cheapest place to visit in India in December that has so many features to highlight.Â
- Blessed with beaches, landscapes, and coral reefs.
- Enjoy various water activities such as snorkeling, Scuba diving, Parasailing, Jet Skiing, and undersea walking.
- Enjoy a light and sound show and a museum with glimpses representing years of Indiaâ€™s struggle for freedom at the National Memorial i.e Cellular Jail.
- Playing games, dancing, and swimming donâ€™t cost you.
Reaching out to Andaman Nicobar is quite convenient from different parts of the country. You can get a flight to Port Blair from various cities of India and then from Port Blair, you can take the sea route to reach out to your desired destinations on the island. Of course, the very first destination that you will cover is Port Blair itself where you can visit the Central Jail after which you can head towards the islands.
Another destination similar to the Andaman and Nicobar Islands is the Lakshadweep Islands. If you leave out the peak tourist season, then this island is again one of the budget destinations in India to go with your family or your friendâ€™s group.
- Lakshadweep is a famous tourist destination so donâ€™t travel during peak season i.e December. Check for cheap flights to India and move to Lakshadweep for budget travel.
- Here you can enjoy the views of coral reef formation. Clearwater will let you see the fantastic coral reef formation.
- Water activities to enjoy here are scuba diving, snorkeling, parasailing, kayaking, sailing, fishing, water skiing, and deep-sea fishing.
- For budget accommodation, you can stay at Government lodges. Moreover, there are eco-friendly cottages, resorts, and homestays.
Your beautiful trip experience on the island of Lakshadweep starts as soon as you land at the Agatti airport. This is the only airport on the island and is blessed with intense natural beauty. The runway is surrounded by blue water that will surely make you skip a heartbeat while you are landing at the airport. Lakshadweep Airport is counted among the most beautiful and also among the most dangerous airports across the world. So, if you are brave, you will surely not miss out on the view of the waves engulfing the runway while your flight is landing on the runway.
There are several best budget places to visit in summer in India and one of the famous ones is Nainital that is located in Uttarakhand. This famous hill station is known for its scenic beauty and amazingly pleasant weather. The place is highly crowded during the months of May to July. So, if you are someone who wishes to stay away from the crowd and also are looking for cheap options then avoiding Nainital during the peak season is an extremely good idea.Â
But traveling during the other times of the year apart from the extreme winters is also a great idea to explore the pleasant weather and the soulful views of the place. Nainital is most famous for Naini Lake. This breathtaking lake view is something that you cannot miss out on when you are here in Nainital. Surrounded by the huge Himalayas from all the ways, this lake is popular for its captivating looks.Â
- It is a popular hill station in Uttarakhand state. May to July is the peak season for Nainital so avoid these months.
- Visit the Eco Cave Gardens which is famous for its interconnected rocky caves, hanging gardens and musical fountain.
- It has numerous exotic places to explore within budget i.eJim Corbett National Park, Naina Devi Temple, and mall road for shopping.
- Naini Lake is a famous spot due to its beautiful looks encircled between the peaks of the Great Himalayan.
No doubt Nainital is one of the cheapest summer holiday destinations in India that is a favourite among the Indians and also attracts many international tourists. Nainital does not have its own airport. So, if you are traveling by air, you can land at Pantnagar airport, from where you can have a 65 km drive to Nainital. If you are traveling by railways, you have to get down to Kathgodam Railway Station, which is the nearest to Nainital.
Rann of Kutch:
When you imagine the Rann of Kutch, the first thing that might come to your mind is widely spread white salty sand. But when you are looking for budget holiday packages in India, Rann of Kutch in Gujarat can be one of the potential destinations too. The idea of accommodating in the tents and gazing at the galore of stars spread out on the wide-open sky is something that you will surely cherish throughout your life.Â
- You might wonder about Rann of Kutch and what is there to see around except the wide expanse of white salt. But there are several things which will keep you entertained and full of spirit while exploring this place.
- A beautiful time is to explore the sunset when the beautiful shade of orange falls on the white salt desert.
- You can enjoy the photo clicks on the white desert; it is a place where you can have an amazing photoshoot.
- For a budget stay you must visit the Tent City of Dhordo; it has a beautiful place where you can enjoy the stay.
- A very famous festival RannUtsav is the best thing to witness here that happens during the months of December to February every year. In the offseason, you can see the normal fair i.e mela called in a local language. You can also experience the kite festival events here in the month of January.
In order to visit the glorious Rann of Kutch, you can land at the nearest airport Bhuj from where you can take roadways to reach the Rann. Similarly, people coming through railways can also land at the Bhuj railway station that is connected with different cities of the country quite conveniently. The Rann of Kutch is around 10kms from Bhuj that you have to cover through roadways.Â Â Â Â
The twin cities Mathura and Vrindavan are the pilgrimage sites of India. It is an ancient town full of temples and holy places. If you crave a low-budget trip in India to soothe your soul, this twin city filled with ancient temples and several other places is a perfect destination to choose from. Both the places are associated with Lord Krishna and so, the festival of Janmashtami that is the birth of Lord Krishna is celebrated with great pomp and show.Â
- Pagal Baba Temple is a major tourist attraction. It has eleven stories in all and has modern pieces of architectural views.
- The month of the Janmashtami festival July/August is celebrated as the birthday of Lord Krishna. At that time thousands of devotees come here to enjoy the holy tradition with chanting, dancing, singing, etc.
- Madan Mohan temple, Rangaji Temple, Banke Bihari Temple, and Krishna Balram ISKCON temple are popular which you must visit.
- For a budget stay there are few hotels in the town so the guest house at ISKCON temple is also a good option to stay.
The nearest airport is Delhi airport from where you have to travel more than 100kms to reach Mathura and Vrindavan. If you are traveling by train, you can avail a direct train to Mathura.Â
When the idea is to have budget travel in India, there is an enormous number of places to explore. You can come across variations such as sea beaches, sandy deserts, hill stations, and also places of pilgrimage. All these places not only offer budget-friendly accommodation but also offer you a soulful experience of the beauty around and the cultural shades of the country. Just pick the right one based on your preferences and your time of travel to get a lifetime experience.Â
- Air Flight Booking (14)
- Airline Reviews (18)
- Airport Reviews (13)
- Business Class Travel (1)
- Canada to India Flights (11)
- Cancellation Policy (6)
- Cheap flights to india (17)
- Do You Know (46)
- Last Minute Flights To India (7)
- Late Night Flights (2)
- latest (24)
- NEWS (221)
- Non Stop Flights (1)
- Pet Travel Policies Of Top Airlines (1)
- Restricted Items (1)
- Travel India (11)
- Travel Tips (53)
- Uncategorized (1)
- US to India Flight Deals (5)
- USA to india business class flights (15)
- USA To India Flights (17)
- Visa Information (4)