Coronavirus Characterized Pandemic By World Health Organization
The coronavirus (COVID-19) has affected 114 countries around the world. The World Health Organization (WHO) has been assessing this outbreak and made an assessment that COVID-19 can be characterized as a pandemic. This outbreak is leading to unnecessary suffering and death.
Check out the latest updates:
- President Trump has restricted travel from countries of Europe to the United States for 30 days, beginning on Friday.
- There is an announcement on Wednesday to suspend the US basketball season of NBA after a Utah Jazz player tests positive for the coronavirus.
- Oscar-winning actor Tom Hanks and his wife, actress Rita Wilson have tested positive for corona virus.
- Philippine finance department, Senate and Asian Development Bankwill close from Thursday for disinfecting.
- The first coronavirus case was found in Guyana, and French Polynesia and the carrier was one of French Polynesia’s members of the French National Assembly is now kept under isolation.
- There has been a slight decline in new cases of corona virus in South Korea. On Thursday, there has been a report of 114 new cases of the coronavirus and six more deaths.
- National Health Commission reported 15 new cases and 11 deaths in China which is the lowest since the outbreak began.
- Air Flight Booking (14)
- Airline Reviews (17)
- Airport Reviews (11)
- Business Class Travel (1)
- Canada to India Flights (9)
- Cancellation Policy (6)
- Cheap flights to india (14)
- Do You Know (34)
- Last Minute Flights To India (6)
- Late Night Flights (1)
- latest (13)
- NEWS (213)
- Non Stop Flights (1)
- Pet Travel Policies Of Top Airlines (1)
- Restricted Items (1)
- Travel Tips (38)
- Uncategorized (1)
- US to India Flight Deals (4)
- USA to india business class flights (15)
- USA To India Flights (13)
- Visa Information (4)