American Airlines will offer a new non-stop flight between T.F. Green Airport (PVD) & Miami, Florida. This new service will start from December 19, 2018 to April 1, 2019. American Airlines will offer daily flights, with the exception between January 6, 2019 & February 14, 2019, when the carrier will offer 5X weekly flights.
- Flight AA9992 will depart Providence at 06:00 AM and arrive in Miami at 09:35 AM.
- Flight AA9991 will depart Miami at 08:50 PM and arrive in Providence at 11:52 PM.
- The flights will operate Thursday through Monday, 5 times a week from January 6, 2019, to February 14, 2019.
- The plane features 96 seats in Main Cabin, 24 in Main Cabin Extra, and 8 in First Class.
- All passengers will have access to in-flight entertainment options as well as in-seat power outlets.
- American Airlines will be operating the seasonal Providence-Miami service on its Airbus A319 aircraft.
Currently, American Airlines’ Miami hub offers 341 daily flights, which is serving 130 destinations across 43 different territories and countries. Travelers can get to destinations in the Caribbean, Mexico, Latin America, South America, Europe, Canada and, of course, the United States.
The Rhode Island Airport Corporation CEO and President Iftikhar Ahmad stated “The airport is extremely thrilled with American Airlines’ decision to bring expanded services to T.F. Green Airport. They strongly believe that the new service and the convenience it affords will greatly benefit both Rhode Island’s leisure and business travelers alike. Currently, the other direct services that American Airlines offers from T.F. Green Airport include flights to Washington D.C., Philadelphia, Charlotte, and Chicago.”