A Travel Guide For First Time Flyer With Best USA To India flight deals!
First time flyers get worried about the airfare because they don’t know how to avail cheap flight tickets. If you are flying for the first time in flight then you must be worried for the basic formality process which you have to follow. There are many airlines that fly from USA to India , book one of them which you find better.
There come many doubts in the mind of first time flyers such as how to enter the airport, things that they should take care in an airport, how to do check-in and about boarding passes?
We have answer for all of your queries. Here we have provided the exact information which a first time flyer must know.
Also, we provide the flight ticket deals to the passengers so that they can travel in their budget.
Check for Best Flight Deals: Before booking he tickets always check if you can avail the discount on them. Since there are many websites that guarantees to provide cheapest airfare. You should check their latest offers, if your destination city lies within their offer list then go for it. Maybe you will get some huge discount for your journey.
What To Pack?
Airlines have their own rules for baggage. For the safety of passengers some of the items are restricted and prohibited to carry in the plane. You may be confused about what to pack and what items you can’t carry. Airlines have different routes and depending on the route their policy and rules vary. Get aware of the basic things that you can bring for your trip in your baggage.
- First of all, check-in luggage is your big bang for your trip like you can stuff that bag with anything you feel like necessary for the trip. The only concern for this is it should not exceed the airlines’ decided limit. The size, number and weight of bag are limited by the airline and if anyone exceeds it then you have to pay additional charges for it. At check-in counter you have to pass the bag through security check. Each airline has its own baggage policy to which you have to adhere.
- Handbag: Handbag or a personal item can be carried in the cabin of the flight. In this bag you can keep your personal items which you may need during the flight such as food, medicine, and clothes.You can also take a laptop with your handbag. REMEMBER you cannot take liquids container larger than 3.4 ounces/ 100ml. Please read the baggage instructions carefully while booking the flight tickets online or from any travel agent. If the food is not included in the ticket and you don’t want to buy food in flight then you can bring some snacks to eat in the flight.
Required Documents At The Entry Gate:-
Passport, E-ticket along with your id card (pan card, driving license and aadhar card) should be handy as the security person will check your id card with an e-ticket at the entrance of the airport.
When To Reach The Airport?
Nowadays there is too much crowd at the airport.It is advisable to reach almost two hours before the departure of the flight. During festive season you need to reach there earlier so that you don’t have to wait in the long queue for your turn. Even you can take your favorite seat if you haven’t booked online ticket. Reaching early can make you to get your favorite seats.
Seats To Choose:-
There are basically three types of the seats in a place i.e window, middle, and aisle seats. It is up to you that which seat is more comfortable for you. For sleeping, window seat can be a good option and if you want to walk around then book the aisle seat. Middle seats are not that much comfortable because you have to sit in between two other person who can also use your armrests too. Moreover, if you need more leg space then you can take a spacious emergency seat with special instruction.
After the security check at the entrance, you have to do directly go to the check-in counter and deposit your bags. Show thee-ticket and ID proof to the person at the checking counter. Give him the seat preference if you haven’t booked one, he will give you the boarding pass which is really important as your e-ticket won’t work while onboard to the flight.
Once the check-in will be done then make a move to security check where the security person will check you in and out along with your bag. Make sure that he will put a stamp on your boarding pass and tags attached to your handbag while check-in. Then you can move to your flight that you have booked.
Hope this information will prove to be useful for you. We are here to ensure that you will have the best experience on your first flight.
1.> Which airlines fly from USA to India?
These are some of the best airlines that fly from USA to India.
- United Airlines
- Delta Airlines
- Air India
- Qatar Airways
- Etihad Airways
- American Airlines
2.> How to find a flight with low fare?
Instead of booking directly with your airline, there are dozens of flight booking websites from where you can choose your flight at best price. They’ll always ensure you are not overpaying for it. Remember that if you are flying in the peak season then the fares will be high. So, for more discount you can chose to fly in the shoulder or off season.
3.> What are must carry things for a flight journey?
These are some essentials that you must carry with yourself:
- Noise canceling earphones
- Sleeping mask
- Hand sanitizer
- Power Bank
- Air Flight Booking (11)
- Airline Reviews (16)
- Airport Reviews (11)
- Business Class Flights (1)
- Canada to India Flights (6)
- Cancellation Policy (6)
- Cheap flights to india (11)
- Do You Know (24)
- Last Minute Flights To India (5)
- Late Night Flights (1)
- latest (12)
- NEWS (211)
- Non Stop Flights (1)
- Restricted Items (1)
- Travel Tips (24)
- US to India Flight Deals (4)
- USA to india business class flights (15)
- USA To India Flights (12)
- Visa Information (4)