India is a country with unique travel destinations and it puts a deep impression on travelers. It is not a place to explore in a single trip. Many tourists came here, again and again, to find out more about India. Here are the reasons that will make you pick the flights to India for unique travel experience:
Delicious Food Items:-
One of the main reasons to travel here is Indian food. It is a big reason for many travelers to explore India. Diverse food culture in each state fascinates the foodies.
- In South, you will get the blend of coconut in every dish. If you are spicy food lover then South India is the key place for you.
- Don’t forget to taste RavaIdli from Karnataka, Kadala Curry and Appam from Kerala, Kebabs and Biryanis from Andhra Pradesh.
- Moving towards North India the food is enhanced with the Desi Ghee. You can have Rajasthani Dal BatiChurma, Sarson ka saag, CholeBhature, GajarkaHalwa and much more to taste. Rogan Josh of Kashmir is the signature dish of the valley.
Mindfulness With Yoga:-
Yoga and meditation were invented in India and many people come here to heal their mind, body, and soul. There are a lot of ashrams to practice yoga in India and these attract a lot of visitors every year.
- Kaivalyadhama Ashram at Lonavala, Maharashtra: This ashram offers a platform for performing yoga practice. They provide yoga therapy and sessions to practitioners.
- Phool Chatti, Rishikesh, Uttarakhand: It is built in the banks of the river Ganges, Here you can learn meditation, mantra chanting, nasal cleaning technique, pranayama, asana practice, prayer, and plenty of discussion about yoga.
- International Center for Yoga Education and Research, Puducherry, Tamil Nadu: They teach a classical style that embraces all eight limbs of yoga.
Fair and Festivals:-
In Indian tradition, the fair and festivals are celebrated in a charming way. The celebrations are being performed on the basis of some Indian beliefs related to gods, trees, rivers, and holy stories. Performance of music, dance, cultural drama, and prayer denotes a unique significance. Famous festivals are:
- Festival of Lights, Diwali: It is celebrated in all over India as a festival of lights. This festival is dedicated to Goddess Laxmi.
- Konark Dance Festival: It is India’s biggest dance festival of India organized in the month of February.
- Kumbh Mela: The biggest festival held in Allahabad, Banaras, Haridwar, and Ujjain. It is the largest religious event in the country.
Religion and Spirituality:-
India is the root of many religions. India holds different religions such as Hinduism, Buddhism, Jainism, and Sikhism. You can see here a lot of religious and pilgrimage sites to explore. These sites attract a lot of tourists every year who wish for pilgrimage tourism.
- Rameshwaram Temple dedicated to Lord Shiva, located in Tami Nadu is a great pilgrimage destination.
- Sarnath temple holds many Buddhist temples. At this place, Lord Buddha gave his first sermon after enlightenment.
- Golden Temple at Amritsar is the holy place of Sikhs. It is a symbol of equality and brotherhood.
So, what are you waiting for? Pick the flights to India with Mintfares and prepare for the journey.