MileagePlus program of United Airlines has a lot of offer to those people who fly frequently. Global Traveler magazine voted united airlines’ program as Best Frequent Flyer Program. The perks offered by this loyalty program can help customers save money and cut down on travel hassles altogether. The best feature of membership is the way it makes travelers enjoys luxurious perks and top-tier treatment.
The United MileagePlus Program offers so much versatility as compared to all other loyalty programs that is offered by other major airlines. Free miles and upgraded seats depend upon how far United will go to servicing its loyal customers.
Here are best 5 benefits of United Airlines frequent flyer program:
Offers Many Ways To Earn Points
United Airlines equipped with number of options that provide choices to earn rewards. Reward points can be used for book hotels, rent vehicles, use rail services or go on cruises.
- You can earn reward points when you book flights with partner airlines.
- The airline has partnered with a number of businesses industries to offer points when you make credit card purchases, dine at restaurants, shop for clothes and pay for household utilities.
This is the first loyalty program that allows customers to earn free flights. United℠ Explorer Card is one of such credit card that you can consider.
Provide Two Types of Awards
United airline has actually introduced two award classes into its loyalty program.
- Saver Awards:
It can be utilized to get anywhere United and its partners fly to. These flights need a great bargain and require a bit of flexibility. This means that seats are not always available on every flight. During peak travel periods, it can be especially difficult to book a Saver Award.
- Standard Awards:
Members can always opt to use to get to any desired destinations. Those members who are eligible for MileagePlus Premier and United MileagePlus Chase card can enjoy the privilege of booking Standard Awards minus capacity controls on flights. Members can access Standard Award seats even if it is the last seat on the plane.
Using Miles Is Easier Than Ever
Once you’ve earned the miles, united makes it easy for you to use your reward miles. When you are applying your reward miles to your travel experience, you need to decide how advanced you want to get. Members of united airlines are not stuck with a one-size-fits-all system for how and when they can apply their rewards.
- Members enjoy flexibility as they choose the award type and class of service they want to use.
- For each direction, you can maximize the potential of reward miles by booking a different class of service.
A trip can be planned using a Saver Reward for one half of the journey and a Standard Award for the other.
Everyone who flies frequently knows how much better a journey is when it is spent in a comfortable cabin.
- Whenever members feel like upgrading their seats, the MileagePlus program gives members opportunities to enjoy a taste of luxury.
- On most paid tickets on flights operated by United, it allows members to request upgrades to United Global First, United First, United BusinessFirst or United Business.
On a United flight, a premium cabin offers comfortable seats, complimentary alcoholic beverages, free standard checked bag allowance, priority check-in status, preferred boarding as well as priority baggage handling.
Offers Little Perks With Big Advantage
United’s MileagePlus program is equipped with many small perks that make the travel experience hassle-free. Participants can apply miles toward United Club membership.
- You can relax and recharge at one of the airline’s comfortable and prestigious lounges with less price when you are on the long
- Reward miles can be used to pay for in-flight Wi-Fi. This is an essential perk for anyone who routinely travels for business.
- The best secondary perk of the program to enjoy quicker security screenings using the TSA pre-check program.
Taking advantage of this perk can really cut down on the lost time and logistical headaches that many people have to deal with each time they show up at the airport.