Do You Know: Top 3 Winter Destinations Will Make You Catch Direct Flights To India
Winter is here with the cold breeze for a pleasant experience. Many tourists choose India as a favorable destination for sightseeing and winter enjoyment. This is because India has a lot of eye-catching destinations for tourists. There are many travelers flying from the USA to India every year to explore this place in winter. It doesn’t matter from where you are; catch the direct flights to India and make this winter memorable.
December is the month to enjoy winter. Here are some classic tourist destinations of India:
Queen of Hills, Shimla:-
If you want snowy vacation then Shimla is a nice place to visit. The best thing to see is the weather of Shimla during winter. From October to February the winter lies here and the place is too cold.
- Walk on the ridge road covered with snow. Feel the charm of snow covered hill station from the ridge.
- You can also go to visit Jakhu temple, Narkanda, and Kufri which are very famous tourist spots.
- Mall road is a lovely place for shopping and eating; people by scarf, muffler, and winter clothes here. The lower market also consists of a shopping area for locals.
- The nearest airport to this place is located in Jubbarhatti (Shimla), 22 km away from main Shimla. This domestic airport is connected to various major cities so you can check the flight ticket deals on Mintfares and book the flights as per your convenience.
Winter Place, Manali:-
It is a dream-like hill station with the glimpses of snow-covered Dhauladhar peaks, gurgling rivers, apple orchards, and age-old temples.
- Solang is one of the best places to pick up skiing. Here you will get the opportunity of various sports activity in snow such as scooter rides, snow sledding, and zorbing.
- Gulaba and Marhi are also must visit place in winter. Some lucky people can see the snowfall and enjoy the cool moments with their family and friends.
- Manali winter carnival is the famous winter festival which you should visit. The shows in this carnival represent the old cultural activities such as dance and music. The festival is organized every year in Manali.
- The nearest airport is Bhuntar Airport 50 km away from Manali. It can be reached through domestic flights from Delhi.
Scenic Town, Ooty:-
The place lies in the perfect location surrounded by the beautiful Nilgiri Hills and has a beautiful climate. The weather is cool and exotic where you can enjoy the looks of the place.
- It is home to adventurous sports so you can go for Nilgiri trekking, angling, fishing and mountain biking.
- You can visit Botanical Garden, which is located on the slopes of the hill. Here you can see ingenious species of floras such as medicinal plants, ferns, herbs, shrubs, and trees,
- Dolphin’sNose is another tourist spot in Ooty. Enormous rock formed is the attraction point from where the view of Catherine Falls can be seen.
Coimbatore is the nearest domestic airport 88 km far from Ooty. You can pick direct flights to India for Chennai International Airport and then pick the domestic flight for Coimbatore airport.
- Air Flight Booking (14)
- Airline Reviews (17)
- Airport Reviews (11)
- Business Class Travel (1)
- Canada to India Flights (9)
- Cancellation Policy (6)
- Cheap flights to india (14)
- Do You Know (35)
- Last Minute Flights To India (6)
- Late Night Flights (1)
- latest (13)
- NEWS (213)
- Non Stop Flights (1)
- Pet Travel Policies Of Top Airlines (1)
- Restricted Items (1)
- Travel Tips (39)
- Uncategorized (1)
- US to India Flight Deals (4)
- USA to india business class flights (15)
- USA To India Flights (13)
- Visa Information (4)