Are you passionate about exploring new destination? Travel India this year and get in touch with the ancient traditions, landscapes, culture, creations, and heritage to refresh your soul. Here are some tips and tricks to get the last minute flights to India.
Sometimes last minute travel reservation can be expensive and it can annoy you. If you have no other option rather than traveling immediately you can use some tricks to avoid extra charges.
- Check out ticket prices from different third-party sites and compare all the last minute flights to India and pick the best one.
- Since the red-eye flights are considered to be cheaper; so be co-operative with the timings of departure and arrival.
Be Flexible to Unexpected Schedule:
Since the last minute deals can be found mostly in the off-season. Flexibility is a primary factor for traveling in the last minute.
- Subscribe the newsletter of your favorite airlines and third-party airline booking sites; here you can find the best-unexpected deals on flight tickets.
- Don’t travel to a fixed destination. Make the plan to the destination where you are getting the best offers and deals. It will make you save some money.
- Signing up for price alerts of different third-party sites is a great idea to get the deals for the preferred destination.
Don’t Fly Direct:
Before booking, check for the layovers and stops while traveling to India. More the stops the more you can save the cash.
- Choose the airlines which include the number of stops as they are cheaper than direct ones.
- Chose the destination city which is less popular, cities such as Mumbai and Delhi can be expensive. Try to opt for Chennai to get a budget-friendly ticket.
Following the airlines on social media can make you end up with finding a well-discounted flight.
- Follow the social media accounts of different airport and airlines. They continuously update their account so monitor them to find the last minute flights.
- JetBlue and Southwest airlines provide best deals on last-minute flights.
Some Tips Before Traveling:
- Keep an eye on recent news and weather condition of the destination city. You can decide what kind of clothes and belongings you must take with yourself. Awareness of traveling destination will help you out for making a better journey.
- Don’t forget to book accommodation for last minute travel. Sometimes there are combo deals and offers available based on flights included with accommodation. So you can use this feature.
- If you fail to get the hotel then there are many last minute travel apps for hotel booking. Just make sure to choose the proper city where you are expecting the accommodation.
- For spontaneous trips, it may not be easy to get the dining at your favorite spot. So you can use online apps for checking the nearby available restaurants.
- To avoid the hustle avoid extra luggage, just take the limited belongings with you so that it can be easily carried.
1.> How can I get a cheap last minute flight?
- Use a flight map
- Call the airline
- Fly during undesirable hours
- Tap your rewards
- Follow your favorite airlines
2.> Is it cheaper to buy a plane ticket at the last minute?
ANS:- Contrary to popular belief, booking airline tickets late is often cheaper. Airlines know that business travellers tend to book their seats at the last minute and are willing to pay a premium for their flights. The logic follows that the earlier you book, the cheaper your seat will be. But it is not always so.
3.> How can I get cheap flights to India?
- Be flexible with travel dates
- Go for local airlines
- Use incognito when searching for flights
- If possible, make payment in a currency cheaper than the Indian rupee
- Book your flights well in advance
- Set fare alerts
- Identify the cheapest place to travel
- Make use of flight points