These Are The 5 Best Airline Rewards Programs For 2020
The most advantageous thing for a frequent flyer is the Reward program by the airlines. Whenever you fly there are some miles that you earn after each journey if you have joined the airline’s loyalty program. These miles can be redeemed to purchase a ticket from the airline. Thus, in this way you cut the expense of flying.
Best Reward Programs offered by Airlines:
- Southwest Airlines Rapid Rewards®
- JetBlue TrueBlue
- Delta SkyMiles®
- American Airlines AAdvantage®
- Alaska Airlines Mileage Plan™
Here we have discussed some of the Reward Programs that are best for 2020:
Rapid Rewards-Southwest Airlines:
After being a member of Rapid Rewards® program of Southwest you can utilize many perks. You can easily earn points by flying or spending on Southwest or with the partners of Southwest. Also, you can purchase the points if you are short in points to get a particular reward.
- The member is only limited to one account and the program will be granted by Southwest for individual travelers only.
- The points can be earned by booking a flight with Southwest or any other Rapid Rewards partners of Southwest.
- The points in any account do not expire but if a member closes the account then points will be terminated.
- The number of points required to redeem for reward flights varies depending on the destination, time, day of travel, and other factors.
JetBlue allows you to earn up to 3 base TrueBlue points for $1 spent depending on the fare option you have chosen. Further, you can double these points after booking with jetblue.com or the official app of JetBlue.
Different fare options with JetBlue are Blue Basic, Blue, Blue Plus, Blue Extra and Mint fares.
- TrueBlue points cannot be redeemed for a Blue Basic fare or for a Blue Basic advance seat selection fee.
- You can redeem TrueBlue points for Blue, Blue Plus, Blue Extra and Mint fares, as well as toward the air portion of a JetBlue Vacations package.
- Mosaic members are eligible to earn an extra three bonus points per dollar spent besides TrueBlue points earned.
DeltaSkyMilesLife tooloffers you a planned trip for your journey by booking with miles. Delta allows you to book the entire vacation trip with miles for more than 300 destinations worldwide. The miles can be used while booking with Delta and its partners.
- Since miles in your account don’t expire, so you can book your trip anytime with miles.
- With the latest SkyMiles Deals by Delta Airlines you can avail the best deal for your miles.
- Miles can be redeemed for booking with Delta Connection carriers i.e Endeavor Air, Inc., Compass Airlines, Go, Jet Airlines, Republic Airline, SkyWest, and with 30+ partner airlines.
American Airlines AAdvantage®:
This loyalty or frequent flyer programfor American Airlines allows you to earn miles after signing up. Different range of benefits can be gained while booking a free flight with American Airlines, oneworld® and other participating airlines over 1000 partners.
- Miles can be used for
1.> Nearly 1,000 destinations worldwide
3.> Vacations, car rentals, and hotels
4.> Other retail products
- You can even earn 50,000 bonus miles after qualifying purchases to make best out of your AAdvantage® account with the Citi® / AAdvantage® Platinum Select® card
Alaska Airlines Mileage Plan™:
Alaska Airlines allows frequent flyers to reach over 800+ destinations around the world while earning one mile for each mile flown on Alaska and its global partner airlines. Further, there are many ways to earn miles, both in the air and on the ground too.
- All Mileage Plan award travel must be booked online with Alaska Airlines or its partners.
- These miles can be used in the ground also. So you can book the hotel with Alaska Airlines Hotels.
- Mileage Plan elite members can get the benefit not only in flights but also in the airport and other services.
Before you book a flight make sure you have earned enough miles for award travel or to purchase a ticket. Frequent flyers can join the loyalty programs of the airline which offer best rewards. Make sure you join the program of the airline that serves a large number of destinations all over the world.
1.> Which airlines provide best Reward program for the flyers?
- JetBlue Airways TrueBlue.
- Southwest Airlines Rapid Rewards.
- Alaska Airlines Mileage Plan.
- Delta Air Lines SkyMiles.
- American Airlines AAdvantage.
2.> Which Airline program should I choose?
You should choose the airline with whom you used to fly frequently. Also it depends on the destination to which you wish to fly. Make sure you pick the loyalty program of the airline that serve the destination you are going to fly.
3.> How many points or miles I need to collect for a free flight?
There is no specific number of points that you need to collect. You can purchase the flight ticket easily by redeeming your points into miles and only have to pay for the remaining miles.
- Air Flight Booking (14)
- Airline Reviews (18)
- Airport Reviews (12)
- Business Class Travel (1)
- Canada to India Flights (9)
- Cancellation Policy (6)
- Cheap flights to india (15)
- Do You Know (39)
- Last Minute Flights To India (6)
- Late Night Flights (2)
- latest (18)
- NEWS (217)
- Non Stop Flights (1)
- Pet Travel Policies Of Top Airlines (1)
- Restricted Items (1)
- Travel India (4)
- Travel Tips (45)
- Uncategorized (1)
- US to India Flight Deals (4)
- USA to india business class flights (15)
- USA To India Flights (13)
- Visa Information (4)