Services Will Offered By The New United Polaris Lounge At SFO!
The United Polaris lounge at San Francisco International Airport (SFO) will reopen to customers on April 30 after an eight-month renovation. This is the second United Polaris lounge after the lounge at Chicago O’Hare (ORD) that opened in summer 2016.
The new United Polaris lounge at San Francisco International Airport (SFO) conveniently is located in the International Terminal near Gate G92. The design and features are intended to boost the premium cabin travel experience, with elevated comfort and service from the lounge to landing.
United Polaris Lounge at SFO Facts & Highlights:
- 2 levels across more than 28,000 square feet
- 440 seats
- 19 different types of seating
- 492 power outlets and 492 USB ports
- 8 pieces of art by prominent Bay Area artists.
- 5 private daybeds outfitted with Saks Fifth Avenue bedding
- 8 luxurious shower suites, featuring rainfall showers and Soho House & Co’s Cowshed Spa products
- Personal valet services, including steaming garments
- A private restaurant-style dining area with a menu and serve a traditional Chinese congee breakfast and hand-cut pappardelle pasta with mushroom ragout
- A bistro-like buffet that includes a ramen noodle bar in the afternoon and additional unique-to-San Francisco treats that align with the flight schedule and destinations of United and Star Alliance partners
- Cocktails inspired by the Bay Area, including the Mai Tai, and the Pisco Punch.
The Other 3 United Polaris lounges Are Expected To Open In Following Locations:
- At Newark Liberty International Airport by early June.
- At George Bush Intercontinental in Houston this summer.
- At Los Angeles International Airport this fall.
The reason behind to provide the United Polaris experience to travelers: better sleep in the sky. United plans to add one aircraft with the new United Polaris business class seat every 10 days from now through 2020.
Every seat onboard will be provisioned with a cooling gel pillow beginning July 1, Previously, the gel pillow was available on request, which has proven to be one of the most popular items of United Polaris bedding.
Beginning May 1, United will offer customers a pre-arrival dessert in place of the pre-departure chocolate that is currently served. Those passengers are departing the USA, will serve with a white chocolate cranberry cookie and those customers originate outside the USA will receive a box of chocolates.
- Air Flight Booking (14)
- Airline Reviews (18)
- Airport Reviews (12)
- Business Class Travel (1)
- Canada to India Flights (9)
- Cancellation Policy (6)
- Cheap flights to india (15)
- Do You Know (40)
- Last Minute Flights To India (6)
- Late Night Flights (2)
- latest (18)
- NEWS (217)
- Non Stop Flights (1)
- Pet Travel Policies Of Top Airlines (1)
- Restricted Items (1)
- Travel India (4)
- Travel Tips (46)
- Uncategorized (1)
- US to India Flight Deals (4)
- USA to india business class flights (15)
- USA To India Flights (13)
- Visa Information (4)