Offbeat Indian Destinations To Travel In Summer 2019
India is blessed with beautiful natural climate, mountains, rivers, forest, and hills. It has almost every kind of destination for all age of people. To mesmerize the serene beauty, plenty of flora-fauna and lush greenery book a flight to India and roam around the spots. Here we are with the list of offbeat destinations to visit this summer:
Explore The Remote Regions Of Gangtok, Sikkim:
- Pay a visit to Tsomgo Lake: To reach there you have to pass through many curves of the road. Here you will find the migrating ducks that are the key attraction of the lake.
- In the month of May, an International Flower Festival is organized in Gangtok. This festival is a paradise for photographers and even the sweet fragrance of colorful flowers attracts many tourists. Here you can also taste a wide variety of food and delicacies; thus foodies will also be able to enjoy the fest.
- Ravangla is a Buddhist park full with dense forest from where you can take a look at the beautiful mountains. Many nature lovers visit the place every year. In summer the place draws the attention of almost everyone due to its natural beauty.
See the Scenic Splendor of Mukteshwar:
- Mukteshwar, a small hill station is located in Nainital district of Uttarakhand. The place is famous for and dedicated to Lord Shiva. There is a Mukteshwar Mahadev temple dedicated to Lord Shiva. The place is the best fit for peace and silence.
- Chauli ki Jali is also a great attraction for tourists in Mukteshwar. Many adventure seekers come here for rock climbing experience. From the place, visitors can mesmerize the Himalayan range and Kumaon Valley from the edge. Chauli ki Jali is five minutes away from Mukteshwar Mahadev Temple.
- Trekking and Camping:Mukteshwar is popular for various adventures such as rock climbing, rappelling, paragliding, trekking and camping in the dense deodar trees.
Buddhist Place Tawang:
- Tawang is a gem of Arunachal Pradesh. The place is famous for being the birthplace of Dalai Lama. It is a sacred place of Buddhist where people go for monasteries; it has the second largest monastery in the world. It has a statue of Lord Buddha around 8 meters in height.
- Sela Pass: Sela pass is a lifeline for Tawang people. It connects Tawang to Arunachal Pradesh. The place is covered with snow and has many picturesque locations. There is also Arunachal’s most beautiful lake known as Sela Lake.
- Madhuri Lake: It is a lake in Tawang with beautiful looks. Here you can get the breathtaking view of the rocky mountain. The lake got its name after the actress Madhuri Dixit due to its appearance in the Koyla movie.
So, get ready to beat the heat in this summer at cool places. Book a flight to India and refresh your soul. Feel the real joy in the natural climate. Collect the memories for a lifetime at these spots.
- Air Flight Booking (11)
- Airline Reviews (16)
- Airport Reviews (11)
- Business Class Flights (1)
- Canada to India Flights (6)
- Cancellation Policy (6)
- Cheap flights to india (11)
- Do You Know (24)
- Last Minute Flights To India (5)
- Late Night Flights (1)
- latest (12)
- NEWS (211)
- Non Stop Flights (1)
- Restricted Items (1)
- Travel Tips (24)
- US to India Flight Deals (4)
- USA to india business class flights (15)
- USA To India Flights (12)
- Visa Information (4)