Frontier Airlines Expands With 100th City & Six New Routes!
In addition to dishing out a newly revamped loyalty program, offering cheap flight deals, and continually adding new routes to its network. The low-fare carrier has just announced its 100th city in its network along with the addition of six new routes. The carrier will add new service to and from Harlingen, Texas. The new nonstop flights to be added to its 100th city include the Harlingen-Denver service as well as Harlingen-Chicago service.
Other new routes Frontier Airlines customers can look forward to include new nonstop international service from Las Vegas to both Cancun and Cabos San Lucas in Mexico. Also added is the new nonstop domestic service from Chicago O’Hare to Palm Springs, California and from Philadelphia to Sarasota, Florida.
In a bid to celebrate the launch of these six new routes, Frontier Airlines is now offering special introductory fares.
- If you are keen on snagging these flight deals, make sure to purchase your tickets by 11:59 pm Eastern time on August 29, 2018 for nonstop travel.
- Keep in mind blackout dates apply and travel is, in general, valid between November 27, 2018 and February 13, 2019.
- The blackout dates include the windows between December 20, 2018 and January 8, 2019, and January 18 – 21, 2019.
Here are more details of the newly added routes you might be interested in:
- Chicago O’Hare (ORD) – Harlingen (HRL): Seasonal service begins on November 21. This twice-weekly service will operate on Wednesdays and Saturdays, using the Airbus A320 aircraft.
- Denver (DEN) – Harlingen (HRL): Seasonal service begins on November 22. This thrice-weekly service will operate on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays, using the Airbus A320 aircraft.
- Las Vegas (LAS) – Cancun (CUN): Seasonal service begins on December 21. This twice-weekly service will operate on Mondays and Fridays, using the Airbus A320 aircraft.
- Las Vegas (LAS) – San Jose Del Cabo (SJD): Seasonal service begins on December 15. This once-weekly service will operate on Saturdays, using the Airbus A320 aircraft.
- Chicago O’Hare (ORD) – Palm Springs (PSP): Seasonal service begins on December 14. This twice-weekly service will operate on Mondays and Fridays, using the Airbus A320 aircraft.
- Philadelphia (PHL) – Sarasota (SRQ): Seasonal service begins on December 10. This twice-weekly service will also operate on Mondays and Fridays, using the Airbus A320 aircraft.
With the addition of these six new routes, Frontier Airlines will offer customers a total of 31 non-stop destinations to/from Las Vegas, 19 destinations to/from Chicago, 24 destinations to/from Philadelphia, and 2 destinations to/from Sarasota.
There is no doubt Denver-based Frontier Airlines will continue to expand and offer an even greater variety of destinations for its customers. The carrier has almost 200 new aircraft on order and is it clearly on a mission to grow and present affordable air travel across the America.
- Air Flight Booking (11)
- Airline Reviews (16)
- Airport Reviews (11)
- Business Class Flights (1)
- Canada to India Flights (6)
- Cancellation Policy (6)
- Cheap flights to india (11)
- Do You Know (24)
- Last Minute Flights To India (5)
- Late Night Flights (1)
- latest (12)
- NEWS (211)
- Non Stop Flights (1)
- Restricted Items (1)
- Travel Tips (24)
- US to India Flight Deals (4)
- USA to india business class flights (15)
- USA To India Flights (12)
- Visa Information (4)