Etihad Has Introduced New Acqua Di Parma Amenity Kits!
The UAE national carrier Etihad Airways team up with the Italian fragrance brand, new Acqua Di Parma amenity kits to introduce a range of exclusive amenity bags and toiletries for its customers from August. The airline will offer this service in The Residence on its Airbus A380s and on long-haul First Class and Business Class. The iconic brand will also feature in the airline’s flagship First Class Lounge & Spa in Abu Dhabi.
The new collaboration was celebrated with a curated event at the St. Regis Hotel’s legendary Abu Dhabi Suite and also saw the screening of a specially commissioned short film showcasing.
The airline’s revolutionary three-room cabin on Airbus A380 aircraft flying from Abu Dhabi to London, Paris, New York, and Sydney, guests are provided with a bespoke range of fragrances and toiletries provided in their own private shower room, including a Colonia amenity kit. Colonia Pura is provided for men and Magnolia Nobile for women.
- Yellow, is used for all First Class bags, while Business Class bags are offered in the same yellow, and also in black.
- The First Class unisex cylinder bag contains a miniature bottle of Colonia, a 40ml body lotion, and lip balm.
- First Class toiletries include Colonia hand wash and hand cream and Colonia bathroom amenity kits feature shower gel, body lotion, hair shampoo, and hair conditioner.
- The Business Class unisex wallet bag, which can be buttoned to create a stylish and useful valet tray, contains a Colonia sampler and hand cream, which will also be dispensed in the Business Class washrooms.
The Vice President Guest Experience and Delivery of Etihad Airways Linda Celestino said, “Acqua Di Parma is universal in its appeal, effortlessly combining, traditional know-how, craftsmanship, and innovation with a modern Italian, yet very international flair. We could think of no better brand partner who stands for the same understated elegance, focus on design, luxury and warmth associated with Etihad as a world-leading airline. We look forward to exploring opportunities to expand our partnership even further.”
The CEO and President of Acqua Di Parma Laura Burdese said, “We are extremely selective when choosing brands to associate with, but partnering with a world-leading airline like Etihad was a natural choice due to its premium services and high-end in-flight experience. Extending this partnership through an exclusive selection of products in The Residence, First and Business Class, centered on our signature Colonia fragrance, was a highly anticipated extension and development of this long-term association.”
Acqua Di Parma products will also be offered in the washrooms and shower facilities at the airline’s award-winning First Class Lounge & Spa at Abu Dhabi International Airport.
Celestino also added, “Just as Etihad is not just simply an airline, Acqua Di Parma is more than just a fragrance. The range of products chosen will enhance their comfort onboard and will also define the new sensory experience. It also highlights the importance of the sense of smell throughout everyday life, which can elevate the mood, and links fragrances to memorable experiences.”
- Air Flight Booking (14)
- Airline Reviews (17)
- Airport Reviews (11)
- Business Class Travel (1)
- Canada to India Flights (9)
- Cancellation Policy (6)
- Cheap flights to india (14)
- Do You Know (34)
- Last Minute Flights To India (6)
- Late Night Flights (1)
- latest (13)
- NEWS (213)
- Non Stop Flights (1)
- Pet Travel Policies Of Top Airlines (1)
- Restricted Items (1)
- Travel Tips (38)
- Uncategorized (1)
- US to India Flight Deals (4)
- USA to india business class flights (15)
- USA To India Flights (13)
- Visa Information (4)