Etihad Airways has introduced additional food and beverage items to provide more choice for guests in Economy Class and further enhance their travel experience. It is available for purchase. The airline also launched complimentary in-flight service and menu of Buy on Board products.
New snack options now include locally sourced brands Munchbox and Freakin’ Healthy, who promise to deliver healthier food options using natural ingredients. The food is with no added sugar and is GMO free. Now Hunter’s Gourmet Potato and Vegetable Crisps are also available on board.
The Vice President Guest Experience and Delivery, Linda Celestino, said, “Etihad Airways is always looking at new ways to increase our offering to tailor the guest experience by providing premium and unique products. Launched in December 2017, our additional buy on board items have proven to be a popular treat that make travelling with us even more special.”
Those looking for a mid-movie snack can enjoy gourmet salted caramel popcorn, an artisan hot chocolate. The new and existing range of products will be available on long-haul and ultra long-haul flights.
Items available for onboard purchase:
- Freakin’ Healthy Raw Chocolate Bars
- Hunter Ridges Crisps
- Hunter’s Gourmet Vegetable Crisps
- Munchbox Roasted Corn Kernels and Almonds | Assorted Nuts
- Nakd Snack Bars
- Joe & Seph’s Gourmet Popcorn
- Saile & Sabga Gourmet Hot Chocolate
- Piper-Heidsieck Brut NV Champagne by the glass
- Snack Box (Sea Salt Crisps, Smarties, a Kit Kat and a Mars Bar)
- With Omorovicza products, Christian Lacroix male and female branded amenity kits
- Christian Lacroix branded sleepwear
Future enhancements will enable guests to view a digital menu of items available for purchase through the in-flight entertainment system.
RECENTLY, Etihad Airways has introduced range of services for Economy Class customers, including lounge access, chauffeur transfers at a number of airports, neighbor-free seats and extra-legroom seats.