Where To Eat, Drink & Shop At The Miami International Airport!
If you have ever flown through Miami, then you know the routine. TSA long security lines confused the passengers while they are trying to find your lost luggage. It is a huge mess when your flight or gate is changed at very last minute or your flight is delayed for four hours due to inclement weather.
Fortunately, whether you are on the run or have plenty of time, then there is the best thing though you can survive your layover and that is food. Every terminal has a lot of locations where you can grab a bite at the airport. So, here to offer you the best places to eat, drink and shops at Miami International Airport .
Terminal D West
- Eat: My Ceviche, You can load up on ceviche or order a poke bowl, both of which are extremely edible, unlike airline snacks. When they are in season you can even get Florida stone crabs.
- Drink: Lorena Garcia Cocina, You can order all the rum drinks. This thing forgets about the crying babies on your flight in no time.
- Shop: Miami Heat Store, You cannot go home without some swag from Miami’s favorite sports team.
Terminal D East
- Eat: Estefan Kitchen Express, it offers the cuban sandwich, which is full of magical properties, chief among to make you fall asleep in a tiny airplane seat with no leg room.
- Drink: Estefan Kitchen Express, stay right there at Estefan Kitchen Express and order a mojito. Mojitos kill germs and promote happiness and well being.
- Shop: Books & Books, this is the best place to procure reading material for your flight than an outpost of Miami’s favorite indie bookstore.
- Eat La Carreta or Cafe Versailles, it is best to taste of Cuban delicacies to spend your layover running between the two connection flights.
- Drink: Air Margaritaville, You cannot avoid the Jimmy Buffett at this airport. So order a margarita.
- Shop: Havana Collection, if you visit Miami, you are required to purchase a guayabera to get your best chance.
- Eat: Half Moon Empanadas, if you are visiting Miami, then try an empanada, which is the best You can make things right here.
- Drink: Cafe Versailles, because a steaming cortadito is better than a Budweiser any day.
- Shop: Florida Lottery, you can book a week at the Ritz-Carlton and fly back.
- Eat Au Bon Pain, Yeah, it is one of the best where you find the bread to eat. And sometimes carbs are all that keeps you from weeping when you miss your connection.
- Drink: Bacardi Mojito, which is the best to enjoy the long layover when you are at the airport.
- Shop: Spend your money at Jetsetter Spa, because it can make your travel day more relaxing than a quick wax.
- Eat: Nathan’s Famous, it offers the best and tasty hot dogs to their customers.
- Drink: Heineken Bar, it beats Budweiser. And best for those who love to drink. Travelers can make your day more useful if you are visiting this bar.
- Shop: Navarro, one of the Miami’s favorite pharmacy.
- Eat: Bongo’s Cuban Café, you can get croquetas here with the other full of services.
- Drink: Corona Beach House, You are not required to order Corona, although you can. They serve Meiomi Pinot Noir and Chardonnay.
- Shop: Cubavera, it is one of Perry Ellis International’s brands, which provides “Fashion with Latin Flavor” to their customers.
- Air Flight Booking (14)
- Airline Reviews (17)
- Airport Reviews (11)
- Business Class Travel (1)
- Canada to India Flights (9)
- Cancellation Policy (6)
- Cheap flights to india (14)
- Do You Know (35)
- Last Minute Flights To India (6)
- Late Night Flights (1)
- latest (13)
- NEWS (213)
- Non Stop Flights (1)
- Pet Travel Policies Of Top Airlines (1)
- Restricted Items (1)
- Travel Tips (39)
- Uncategorized (1)
- US to India Flight Deals (4)
- USA to india business class flights (15)
- USA To India Flights (13)
- Visa Information (4)