Check Customer Service Provided by Etihad Airline
Etihad airways take care of every facility and problem that can occur during the air travel. checkout the customer services provided by Etihad airlineEvery airline makes some promises and commitments to its customers. Every airline does have several policies for everything, whether it is related to booking, cancellation or refund. Customer service is always there to guide you because customers need assistance related to these matters every day.
Etihad is a very popular and best airline in the world. Furthermore, it is an award-winning airline. Let us check customer services provided by Etihad airlines to its customers in detail.
Etihad Guest Services Commitment
Etihad airlines offer the lowest airfares online on www.etihad.com. So if you are thinking fare via our call center or ticket counter then you are advised to book on the website.
In case of delay, cancellation, and diversion of Airline:
Etihad Airways tries to get you to your destination on time and as scheduled. But there can be situations when weather, air traffic control or other operational factors lead to flight delays, cancellations or diversions. This is normal, though it doesnâ€™t happen every time. In case it happens the airline will provide you the most current, accurate information about your flight’s status that they will have. This information includes providing information about a change in the status of a flight to, from or within the United States, a delay of 30 minutes or more in the planned operation of a flight or a flight diversion.
The airline can inform in the following ways:
- Airline will provide you information in the boarding gate area of an impacted flight.
- Besides that, you can also get the information via airport flight information display screens within the departure airport.
- Besides, that on request via phone call to the Etihad Airways call center you can get information.
- It can also be availed via flight status updates at www.etihad.com and the Etihad mobile app.
- Phone call/SMS and email alerts are also there to provide that contact information directly to Etihad Airways.
- Besides that, if you are at the airport in the United States, an Etihad airport team member or one of the third-party ground handling agent employees will be available to guide you and answer your questions. Agents will also keep you regularly informed during a delay on the ground at the terminal.
- In case of any lengthy tarmac delay onboard an Etihad aircraft, the flight crew will keep you informed of the latest information available on the flightâ€™s status.
- Furthermore, if there is any diversion, the flight crew will keep you informed as to the new destination and reason for the diversion, and provide updates every 30 minutes with the most current available information about the status of the flight.
- First of all the airline deliver your baggage on time following the flightâ€™s arrival.
- Still, if your baggage does not arrive with you, please see an Etihad Airways representative in the baggage area and file a baggage report. They will make every reasonable effort to reunite you with your baggage within 24 hours. In exceptional circumstances, the actual notification may take a little longer time.
- If your report is made in the World Tracer baggage tracing system, you can click (https://wtrweb.worldtracer.aero/) in a new window and view the status of your bag online by entering your name and report reference number.
- If your bag does not arrive at its intended destination the day of your flight, the airlineâ€™s local baggage services company will endeavor to contact you daily with an update on efforts to locate your bag.
- In case you are not in your home country and your checked baggage has not arrived on your flight, Etihad Airways will reimburse you for your reasonable expenses incurred as a result of the delay. It includes essential items such as toiletries, basics, and other necessary items. You must present your receipts to Etihad Airways so that we can evaluate your claim for reasonable delayed baggage expenses.
- If the airline unable to locate your baggage or any delayed baggage payments made previously by Etihad Airways will be deducted from the final settlement.
- You are also recommended clearly to label your baggage, inside and out, with your name, flight details, and contact information.
Read more â€“ Click (https://www.etihad.com/en-es/legal/terms-and-conditions-us/customer-service-plan/)
Guests with disabilities or special needs
- Etihad Airways promises to provide exceptional service to their guests. They deliver warmth services and respect to customers with special needs.
- Etihad Airways is a modern fleet of aircraft equipped with accessible lavatories and moveable armrests in many seats. Furthermore, every Etihad Airways aircraft has an onboard wheelchair to assist guests with reduced mobility during a flight.
- Etihad airways disclose all guidelines and procedures for guests with reduced mobility and special needs on their US website available via www.etihad.com. The information is also available via the Etihad Airways Contact Centre at airport offices.
- During on-aircraft tarmac delays, the flight crew will make every possible effort to accommodate the particular requirements of guests with disabilities or special needs.
- Team members of Etihad airways are trained to comply with the Air Carrier Access Act and there will be a trained complaint resolution official at all times, either in person or via the telephone.
- Furthermore, guests with disabilities and other special needs can obtain a copy of 14 CFR Part 382 in an accessible format from the US Department of Transportation.
Ticket Refund Policy:
It is a very basic thing that if you have booked a flight by Etihad airline then you can cancel it because of any emergency. In this case, your money does not get wasted. You will get a refund. In case you have booked the flight seven or more than seven days before the flight and you cancel the ticket within 24 hours of purchasing the tickets then you will get a full refund.
You can change or cancel the tickets online.
It can be easily done in Manage my booking (https://www.etihad.com/en/manage) section.
Click (https://www.etihad.com/en/manage/modification-guide) to know more
What other things I can change?
There are several things that you can change online:
- Change guest details*
- Buy excess baggage
- Change flight details
- Buy extra legroom
- Upgrade with Miles
You can update guest details online:
- Add passport details and date of birth
- Update contact information
- Add Etihad Guest number
- You will not be able to change a guestâ€™s name online. To correct a name you have to contact the airline.
** You’re unable to add a bag for the parts of your journey with an existing additional bag.
Click here (https://www.etihad.com/en/help/lost-and-found)
You can change or cancel your booking through the Etihad Contact Centre
You can also talk to an agent at an office near you.
A Service Fee will apply.
The airline can help you with:
- Cancellation and refunds
- Changing multiple destination and stopover bookings
- Edit or correct your name on the ticket
- Make changes to tickets booked with our Etihad Chauffeur service, special requests, and extra services
How much is the Service Fee?
Service fee varies from country to country.
Click here (https://www.etihad.com/en/manage/modification-guide) to check yours.
- A change fee will depend on the route and rules of the fare youâ€™ve booked.
- Besides, that refund will be subject to the fare rules of the original ticket.
- In case you have booked multiple fares, the most restricted refund fare rule will apply.
- Furthermore, all the changes or cancellations made within 96 hours of your flight will incur an additional 10% fee.
- Also, let the airlines know as soon as you can that youâ€™re going to miss a flight so that your return or onward journeys are not cancelled. A no show fee and change fee will also apply.
- If there is an unfortunate event of the death of a guest or an immediate family member (official documentation is required) change and refund fees will be waived.
- Premium customers refer to The Residence, First and Business class bookings.
- The values displayed are Service Fees and are to be used only as a guide
- Any extra fare penalties would be as per the fare rule and shall be advised at the time of making your change or refund.
- The change service fees apply when a change is made to a booking, irrespective of where the ticket was originally booked/purchased.
- These fees are applied per ticket.
If I have booked with a travel agent?
If you have booked the flight ticket via a travel agent or flight booking website, contact them directly.
If you want to change your bookings with travel insurance, please speak to the Global Contact Centre (https://www.etihad.com/en/help/contact-us) or visit an office near you.
Global Service Fees apply.
Youâ€™ll also need to get in touch with Travel Guard to update your insurance.
Right to compensation
If there is any delay in your flight from the airlineâ€™s side and are involuntarily denied boarding or your flight is cancelled (provided an exception as specified above does not apply), you are entitled to receive the following amount from the airline:
â‚¬uro 400 in respect of all flights of 3,500km or less; or
â‚¬uro 600 in respect of all flights of more than 3,500km
The compensation set out above will be reduced by 50% if airline offers you re-routing on an alternative flight(s) and the arrival time of such re-routed flight(s) does not exceed the scheduled arrival time of the flight booked:
- By three hours, in respect of all flights of 3,500km or less; or
- By four hours, in respect of all flights of more than 3,500km.
- The distances are measured by the great circle route method.
In case no seat is available for a passenger with a confirmed reservation, airline will seek volunteers to surrender their seats in exchange for benefits that airline and the volunteer may agree upon before involuntarily denying boarding to other passengers. If there are insufficient volunteers and we deny you boarding involuntarily.
Furthermore if your flight is delayed you have another special right:
Right to reimbursement or re-routing
If you are denied boarding (whether voluntarily or involuntarily) or your flight is cancelled, you are additionally option to choose between:
(a) Reimbursement of the cost of the ticket at the price at which it was bought, for the part or parts of the journey not made.
(b) Re-routing, under comparable transport conditions, to your final destination at the earliest opportunity.
(c) Re-routing, under comparable transport conditions, to your final destination at a later date at your convenience, subject to availability of seats.
If your flight is delayed by at least five hours and you elect not to travel, you are entitled to receive reimbursement as set out in point (a) above.
Special assistance and extra services
In case youâ€™ve made changes to your booking online, you need to talk to us or visit an office near you to confirm additional services or requests. It includes wheelchairs, bassinets and special meals, seats, excess baggage and children flying alone.
Things to know
- Only one change is permitted per ticket.
- The request must be made by the same guest on the ticket.
- You also need to submit your request up to 24 hours before your flight departure if your itinerary.
- If your booking involves any other airline, the current booking will have to be cancelled and a new booking will have to be made with the correct name in the available booking class. Fare difference may apply.
- You must submit a copy of your passport and other applicable documents.
- If you booked with a travel agent or third party, please contact them to make any changes.
I hope I have helped you with this article. You should read it thoroughly before making any changes to avoid any mistake.
Read all Terms and Conditions: Click (https://www.etihad.com/en/legal/terms-and-conditions)
- Air Flight Booking (14)
- Airline Reviews (18)
- Airport Reviews (13)
- Business Class Travel (1)
- Canada to India Flights (11)
- Cancellation Policy (6)
- Cheap flights to india (17)
- Do You Know (46)
- Last Minute Flights To India (7)
- Late Night Flights (2)
- latest (24)
- NEWS (221)
- Non Stop Flights (1)
- Pet Travel Policies Of Top Airlines (1)
- Restricted Items (1)
- Travel India (11)
- Travel Tips (53)
- Uncategorized (1)
- US to India Flight Deals (5)
- USA to india business class flights (15)
- USA To India Flights (17)
- Visa Information (4)